View Profile OcularNebula

All 57 Audio Reviews

29 w/ Responses

brilliant and elegantly humorous

d00d, you're hilarious!! I love all/most of your audio stuff. The lyrics in this one and the other manwhore ones, particularly. Great timbre and inflection, too. The amazingly ridiculous autotune, too, of course. Oh man, mad props

perfect mood

cool phasing/panning, love the harmonic parts especially towards the end - layering melodic sections really pays off when done right

marvelous control

...of tempo, volume, etc.. you really know how to make effective swells. this piece really complements the story, or maybe the other way around, it doesn't really matter. together, the effect is so beautiful, mysterious and otherwordly. props to both of you. Very impressive, in all senses of the word.

I like how the title is a pun

this is crazy intense! the idea is pretty creative and you incorporated it really well, too!

KennethBoxall responds:

Thanks, Hope I can come up with some more for you to listen to ^_^

this is awful

so intense

emotional

I think this captures what you intended impeccably. I'm glad you included the explanation in your description, otherwise I probably would have overlooked the style.

i like the message

but it could be more varied overall - it's a tad repetitive. I like the deep voice parts

I am an independent producer of music that is primarily electronic, though I do like to keep things eclectic.

Zahar Zaharevich @OcularNebula