View Profile OcularNebula

All 57 Audio Reviews

29 w/ Responses

art

Any conventional review of this would be useless. But I do want to say that you've got a good mix of percussion nonsense and semi-atonal harmony. But it's not completely atonal, which is good. I particularly like the abrupt transition at 0:59. Crazy chiptune riff towards the end. Overall sounds like a mindfuck.

well

It's pretty much what you said in the description. But I REALLY like the character of the synth at 0:49 and the melodies. Later, the cymbals drown the harmonic parts and the hardstyle kick isn't fitting. I would do some more work on this.

so much soul!

everything sounds extremely expressive, and good job on making it really gypsy-esque. you know your styles!

you should definitely write more jazz stuff

love it. reminds me of a 20s nightclub. the instruments sound very much alive

great ambient sounds

though the harmony (which undoubtedly also defines the 3/4 rhythm) is just a tad overpowering throughout the piece.

magnificent transitions

even for that alone, you deserve a 10. But when you factor in the entire composition, the score would be off the charts!

lol

you have the coolest ideas for songs

sweet slide-synth

could go well in video game

vocoder!

This is pretty unique. I like it.

RawGreen responds:

I agree, it is unique. Thank you very much <3

sweet

I am a sucker for samples. Overall, very cool composition of sounds.

RawGreen responds:

Hey, thanks!

I am an independent producer of music that is primarily electronic, though I do like to keep things eclectic.

Zahar Zaharevich @OcularNebula